Van Leeuwen Ice Cream rotates their ice cream choice at Walmart shops nationwide with seven new, limited-time flavors for fall 2022, together with Mexican Scorching Chocolate ice cream made with Tapatio Scorching Sauce.
The seasonal ice cream flavors change Van Leeuwen’s summer season choice at Walmart and contains:
– Mexican Scorching Chocolate with Tapatío Scorching Sauce – Chocolate ice cream made with Tapatio Scorching Sauce and combined with marshmallows and fudge swirls.
– Candy Potato Marshmallow Casserole – Candy potato ice cream with marshmallows and swirls of caramel.
– Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll – Pumpkin ice cream with a little bit of nutmeg, cinnamon caramel swirls, and cinnamon roll items.
– Wildberry Layer Cake – Vanilla ice cream with a Wildberry swirl and items of yellow cake.
– Hazelnut Fudge Cookie – Hazelnut ice cream with spiced speculoos cookie crumbles and swirls of darkish chocolate.
– Strawberry – Ice cream made with Oregon-grown strawberries.
– Honeycomb – Candy cream ice cream combined with chunks of honeycomb (a crunchy, chewy caramel sweet).
You will discover the flavors at Walmart shops nationwide for a restricted time by means of mid-November 2022. They arrive in 14-oz tubs for $4.98 (could range).
Photograph through Van Leeuwen Ice Cream.