Want reward concepts for the baker in your life? Or possibly you simply want some new concept so as to add to your individual want checklist? Right here’s my checklist of must-have kitchen instruments, devices, and enjoyable splurge-worthy presents for each dwelling baker!
Glad Cyber Monday! Are you tackling everybody in your Christmas checklist at this time? I couldn’t consider a greater time to share just a few of my favourite reward concepts (so hopefully you’ll be able to snag a sale!).
I’ve listed favourite presents straight from my very own kitchen. Most of those hyperlinks (however not all) are affiliate hyperlinks to Amazon, which means that I earn from qualifying purchases. I feel you’re certain to seek out one thing right here to purchase the baker in your life, or possibly simply seize it for your self (particularly if it occurs to be on sale at this time!).
A KitchenAid Mixer
Right here’s the one I like to recommend: Artisan 5qt KitchenAid.
Getting the apparent out of the best way first! OK, I do know it is a splurge for certain, and it’s positively the highest-ticket merchandise on my checklist… However that is one device each severe baker ought to have in their very own kitchen. They usually are available so many stunning colours (I even have the gorgeous “Bordeaux” shade!
Pictured above is my beloved KitchenAid Mixer in “Ocean Drive”. Should you watch my YouTube movies you may additionally realize it as “the Lonely Mixer” 😂, and whereas I don’t typically apply it to video I exploit it to check almost all of my recipes. This mixer is a workhorse and mine has dealt with hundreds of batches of thick cookie dough, massive batches of cake batter, and sticky bread dough with out skipping a beat. It’s a champ and I consider this mixer is unparalleled in high quality.
If that is simply an excessive amount of of a splurge, I additionally suggest KitchenAid’s colourful hand mixers. I exploit my “Crystal Blue” one in so a lot of my movies.
Listed here are the information I exploit:
- This Wilton set has so many various adorning ideas, nice for adorning sugar cookies with royal icing! And it’s on sale at this time!
- This set of Ateco massive piping ideas is ideal for effortlessly piping stunning swirls of frosting.
- I additionally extremely suggest the Ateco 848 tip, in the event you’re solely going to purchase one tip, make it this one! I exploit it for nearly all of my truffles and cupcakes and even my meringues! It makes even essentially the most novice cupcake decorator appear to be a professional.
Glass Mixing Bowls
So easy however so vital. I personal 4 units of those glass mixing bowls myself! They’ve been utilized in almost each one among my movies, they’re the proper measurement for whipping up a batch of cookie dough, and so they’re priced very well!
A Kitchen Scale
Right here’s the one I exploit: Ozeri Kitchen Scale
Should you’ve been following the weblog, most definitely you understand how important a superb kitchen scale is. It’s the easiest way to stage up your baking sport and, I can’t stress this sufficient, each severe baker ought to personal one.
Linked above is the precise scale I exploit. It’s correct, the batteries final perpetually, and its worth is akin to that of a set of chrome steel measuring cups (which you’ll by no means want once more after you purchase one among these!).
A Good Sweet Thermometer
Right here’s the one I exploit: Digital sweet thermometer
For these of you with a severe candy tooth who’re able to hone your superior confectionary abilities, a superb, dependable sweet thermometer is an absolute necessity. Simply being off by just a few levels can wreck a complete batch of sweet! For excellent outcomes each time, you want an easy-to-read digital thermometer.
This is identical sweet thermometer that I exploit to make my favourite candies like toffee, peanut butter fudge, and the peanut brittle pictured above (which all make good presents on their very own, actually!).
A Good Forged Iron Pot or Skillet
Right here’s the one I exploit: Le Creuset Dutch Oven in Caribbean Blue
That is one other splurge for the intense dwelling chef, and just like the KitchenAid it’s out there in lots of attractive colours. Mine is “Caribbean Blue” however there are just a few different colours I’ve my eye on, like their “Blue Bell Purple”.
I additionally personal and love this 4qt Staub. It’s an exquisite reward (nonetheless a splurge) and excellent for making caramel or baking sourdough bread!
Not prepared for the splurge? I get it, and my husband would be the first to inform you that Le Creuset is… overpriced (however… the colours!!!). Lodge makes some nice and far more cost-effective enameled Dutch ovens as effectively (additionally on sale at this time!). My non-enameled forged iron cookware is all made by Lodge.
A Madeleine Pan
Each baker ought to have the instruments to make the proper batch of sunshine, buttery, excellent madeleines. It is a well-made, sturdy (it gained’t pop/warp within the oven!) non-stick pan.
Psst: Despite the fact that it’s nonstick I nonetheless brush my molds earlier than baking, however this tray cleanup is all the time a breeze.
Cute, Sensible Kitchen Utensils
For the Baker/Canine Lover!
Right here’s mine: I simply wish to bake cookies and pet my canine t-shirt
I do know this isn’t essentially for everybody (sorry cat lovers!), however I’m all. about. this. T-shirt.
Sugar Spun Merch!
A Stunning Glass Cake Stand
Right here’s mine: Mosser 10″ glass cake stand in “Eggplant”
Is there any higher option to exhibit a superbly adorned layer cake than on a shiny, jewel-colored glass cake stand?
I personal SIX of those Mosser cake stands, every in a distinct shade. They’re all beautiful, however my favorites are the Eggplant (proven above), Jade, and Robin’s Egg Blue (you’ll be able to see that one on my Funfetti cake recipe).
Different Notable Items (Bonus: Made within the USA):
- A great set of bakeware. These are stable, sturdy, stunning, and, as a bonus made within the USA!
- A cute, dessert-scented candle. “Suck it Up, Buttercup” from Milk Barn Candles is my favourite, it makes the home odor wonderful even on days whenever you’re not baking. Regionally made in Maryland! For a non-toxic candle possibility, take a look at one other native favourite of mine, Fig & Hearth.
- Mosser glass mixing bowls. These are available all the identical stunning colours because the cake stands I shared above and are additionally made within the USA! They’re definitely a splurge and never my daily mixing bowls, however they’re stunning and make a candy reward!
- A top quality reducing board — that doubles as a charcuterie board. One other splurge, this reducing board is a murals that I like to show in my kitchen. Additionally made in USA! Whereas this can be extra for the chef than the baker, I exploit mine on a regular basis for reducing cinnamon rolls, mincing chocolate, and many others. Use code “SUGARSPUN” for 15% off your first buy.
On the lookout for much more concepts? Try my affiliate retailers on Amazon!
Whew, OK, now get to buying! Who’re you purchasing for this Cyber Monday, your self or your family members!?