A frittata loaded with seasonal greens is one in all my favourite go-to meals. This summer season vegetable frittata might be served at any meal of the day. You’ll be able to serve it scorching or at room temperature. It’s very versatile!
This frittata recipe makes a meal all on it’s personal, or you possibly can add some protein on the aspect or a fast salad.
Relying on the season, you possibly can swap out the zucchini and peppers for different greens similar to broccoli, roasted potatoes or carrots. The cheeses might be swapped out as effectively for cheddar, provolone, or no matter you’ve received readily available!
Listed below are some extra frittata recipes you would possibly take pleasure in!
Bacon, Potato and Broccoli Frittata
Tomato, Sausage and Cheese Frittata
Caramelized Onions, Sage and Candy Potato Frittata
Summer season Fritatta
15 minPrep Time
45 minPrepare dinner Time
1 hrWhole Time
- 1 zucchini, minimize into about 1 1/2” items
- 1 pink, yellow or orange bell pepper, minimize into about 1 1/2” items
- 1 pink onion, minimize into about 1 1/2” items
- 2 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 4 cups arugula
- 10 eggs
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly floor black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese (you possibly can sub with Parmigiana Reggiano)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and modify the rack to the center place. Place the zucchini, pepper and onion on a big baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle the ghee over the greens after which toss till evenly coated. Unfold the greens out evenly on the pan. Roast for 20 minutes, till simply golden on the sides.
- Pour the roasted greens into a big skillet and high with the arugula. Warmth the pan over medium and toss till the arugula is wilted.
- Whisk collectively the eggs, cream, sea salt, pepper and Pecorino Romano cheese in a big bowl. Pour the egg combination over the greens and stir gently to mix. Let the combination cook dinner for two minutes on the range. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese overtop after which bake within the oven for 15-20 minutes, or till the chase is simply turning golden brown. Cool for five minutes after which slice into wedges and serve.
Copyright 2016 Deliciously Natural