Refreshing and with simply the correct quantity of sweetness, this fruity Strawberry Mojito recipe is loaded with candy strawberries, rum, and recent mint. It’s the greatest summer time cocktail for a scorching day!
A Easy, Summery Cocktail with Contemporary Strawberries!
If you happen to like conventional mojitos with lime and mint, you’ll adore this recent, fruity, strawberry model. It’s so good for heat summer time evenings. Actually the style of summer time!
I’ve already shared my Pineapple Coconut Mojito recipe (these tropical vibes, y’all – so good) and a candy little Blueberry Mojito that’s surprisingly refined. However this strawberry model is really particular. It’d simply be my very favourite!
What Is a Strawberry Mojito Made Of?
It is a actually easy, easy-to-make drink, with only a handful of elements. Right here’s the record:
- Easy Syrup: You should use this straightforward Easy Syrup recipe, or simply use store-bought.
- Strawberries: A few massive recent strawberries, sliced – or extra, if the berries are on the smaller facet.
- Mint: Contemporary mint leaves are a key ingredient in a mojito. You should purchase the leaves solely, or seize a mint plant to have recent leaves all summer time lengthy. It’s straightforward to develop indoors and out.
- Lime Juice: Freshly squeezed lime juice is the most effective, however bottled lime juice will even work.
- Rum: An excellent high quality white rum is greatest.
- Membership Soda: Or glowing water or seltzer.
What Alcohol Is Finest for Mojitos?
White rum is unquestionably probably the most generally used alcohol for a mojito. It has a candy, gentle, versatile style with loads of persona, good for combining with lime and mint. For this strawberry mojito, you may’t beat it!
Find out how to Make a Strawberry Mojito
Making a strawberry mojito is all about constructing the drink gently within the glass, in order that the flavors mix with out bruising the mint. These steps and images will present you ways.
- Muddle the Mint and Strawberries. In a big highball glass, muddle collectively the easy syrup, sliced strawberries and mint leaves. Be mild, or the drink might style bitter!
- Add Rum and Lime. Stir within the rum and lime juice.
- High with Ice and Membership Soda. Add ice, all the way in which to the highest of the glass, after which high with membership soda.
- Take pleasure in! Garnish with mint and strawberries, if you happen to like, and serve your mouthwatering mojito!
Ideas and Tips
Each drink recipe has its inside information, these useful do’s and dont’s that make the drink successful (or not). Listed here are my high ideas for a fantastic strawberry mojito:
- Muddling: “Muddling” means gently mashing herbs and/or fruit, to launch the oils or juices. I like to recommend utilizing a muddler for greatest outcomes, however the again of a wood spoon can be utilized in a pinch.
- Mint: Mint is extra-delicate in drinks, so deal with with care. If you happen to press the leaves (or slap them gently on the counter), that’s nice! The oils will start to launch and taste the cocktail. However if you happen to crush or tear them, you’ll additionally launch the internal plant flavors, including a bitter or salad-y style.
- Mint Syrup: If you happen to don’t wish to hassle with recent mint, you may substitute mint-flavored easy syrup as a substitute.
- Rum: Keep away from utilizing gold or darkish rum for this recipe – it’s just a little too sturdy to pair effectively with strawberry and mint.
- Demerara Syrup: Easy syrup comprised of demerara sugar has extra physique and heat, toasty taste than plain easy syrup, and makes a fantastic addition to the drink.
Simple Strawberry Mojitos for a Crowd
To make mojitos for a crowd, I like to recommend quadrupling the recipe to make 4 mojitos. (You can make much more, if desired). Muddle the mint, easy syrup, and strawberries collectively in a big glass jar, after which divide the combination into 4 glasses. Add the rum and lime juice to every glass, high with ice, after which the membership soda.
Extra Simple Combined Drinks
Yield: 1 Serving
Strawberry Mojito Recipe
Refreshing and with simply the correct quantity of sweetness, a Strawberry Mojito is the right cocktail on a scorching day!
- 1 oz easy syrup
- 2 massive recent strawberries, sliced (or 3 medium)
- 6 recent mint leaves
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz white rum
- 4 oz membership soda
- In a massive highball glass (16 oz), muddle collectively the easy syrup, sliced strawberries and mint leaves. (Muddling is a method used to softly mash herbs and/or fruit to launch the essence or juices. I like to recommend utilizing a muddler for greatest outcomes, nonetheless the again of a wood spoon can be utilized in a pinch.)
- Stir within the rum and lime juice.
- High with ice (to the highest of the glass) after which high with membership soda.
- Garnish with mint and strawberries, if desired.
To make mojitos for a crowd, I like to recommend quadrupling the recipe (to make 4 mojitos – or extra if desired). Muddle every part collectively in a big glass jar after which divide it into 4 glasses. Add the rum and lime juice to every glass, high with ice after which the membership soda!
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 228Complete Fats: 1gSaturated Fats: 0gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 0gLdl cholesterol: 0mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 5gSugar: 15gProtein: 3g
This put up might include affiliate hyperlinks. Learn my disclosure coverage.