Wealthy and clean Peanut Butter Fudge is a chunk of peanut butter bliss, prepared in lower than 5 minutes within the microwave! A straightforward, foolproof home made fudge that you just’ll be making all 12 months spherical.
Searching for extra fudge recipes? Do this Basic Chocolate Fudge!
This Simple Peanut Butter Fudge Melts in Your Mouth!
Fudge is considered one of my most cherished no-bake desserts. All that sugary, creamy goodness that simply melts in your mouth – it’s no marvel that fudge makes an look across the holidays! It’s the culinary reward that simply retains giving.
I lately made a batch of this straightforward, four-ingredient peanut butter fudge, and holy moly. Not solely is it prepared in lower than 5 minutes within the microwave, however it’s so deliciously clean and stuffed with wealthy peanut butter taste! As somebody who’s no stranger to consuming spoonfuls of peanut butter from the jar every now and then, this fudge recipe is all the things.
There’s no boiling, temperature-taking, or fussing taking place right here. Simply pure, peanut butter bliss and the simplest and greatest fudge ever!
What You’ll Want
- Creamy Peanut Butter: Any shelf-stable model of peanut butter you favor, so long as it’s creamy! JIF and Skippy are nice choices. Keep away from pure peanut butters when making fudge because the oils are likely to separate.
- Butter: Salted or unsalted. Make a remark to regulate any extra salt as wanted.
- Vanilla Extract: Use pure vanilla extract should you can! This provides a beautiful depth of taste to the fudge.
- Salt: Salt balances the sweetness of the opposite fudge elements. In the event you’re utilizing salted butter, I like to recommend decreasing the added salt or leaving it out altogether.
- Powdered Sugar: Often known as confectioner’s sugar. For further clean fudge, you possibly can sift your powdered sugar earlier than you begin (nevertheless, for this recipe it’s elective).
How one can Make Peanut Butter Fudge within the Microwave
Soften the Peanut Butter & Butter: Microwave the peanut butter and butter collectively in a bowl lined loosely in plastic wrap. Give the combination a stir midway via to mix.
Stir within the Components: Take away the bowl from the microwave and add in the remainder of the elements. Proceed stirring till the powdered sugar is totally mixed and you’ve got a thick combination that’s freed from any lumps.
Make the Fudge: Gently press the fudge combination into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. Upon getting a fair layer, cowl the pan with parchment paper or cling wrap. Pop it into the fridge to sit back till the fudge is ready earlier than reducing it into 1-inch items.
Suggestions for Success
- Can I Use One other Pan?: In the event you don’t have an 8×8 pan helpful, make your fudge in any measurement you have got accessible! Simply keep in mind that completely different sized pans will affect the thickness.
- Oily Fudge: Overheating is likely to be the perpetrator. In the event you discover the tops of your fudge look a bit oily, make an observation for subsequent time to regulate the cooking time in your microwave barely.
Add within the under concepts whereas the fudge combination remains to be heat, earlier than you unfold it into the pan:
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge: Stir semi-sweet chocolate chips into the nice and cozy fudge combination.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge: Add in crushed peanuts, or one other form of nut for a crunchier texture.
- Reese’s Cups Peanut Butter Fudge: Toss some Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into the nice and cozy fudge. Mini Reese’s Cups may even work!
Ought to Peanut Butter Fudge Be Refrigerated?
This peanut butter fudge is greatest when saved at room temperature and can preserve for as much as 7 days. You possibly can refrigerate it should you desire, however let it come to room temperature once more earlier than serving.
Can I Freeze It?
Yep! As soon as your fudge has chilled for a few hours, wrap it in cling wrap or retailer it in a freezer bag. In the event you’re nervous about sticking, wrap the fudge in a layer parchment paper first. Fudge can keep frozen for as much as 2 months, and thawed at room temperature.
Extra No-Bake Treats to Attempt
The simplest recipe for wealthy and clean Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge, prepared in underneath 5 minutes! A foolproof home made fudge that you just’ll be making all 12 months spherical.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Put aside.
- Place the peanut butter and butter In a big (3- quart) microwave-safe bowl. Cowl loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for two minutes on full energy. Stir combination with a picket spoon or rubber spatula, re-cover and microwave for an additional 2 minutes.
- Take away the bowl from the microwave, stir once more, and add within the vanilla, salt, and powdered sugar. Stir till all of the powdered sugar is mixed and no lumps stay. The combination will probably be very thick.
- Press the combination into the ready pan evenly. Cowl the fudge with the remaining parchment or cling wrap and refrigerate for two hours, or till cooled and set.
- Minimize into 1- inch items.
Retailer hermetic at room temperature for as much as 7 days.
Key phrases: no-bake desserts, make fudge, microwave peanut butter fudge
Need To Save This Recipe?
Discover extra recipes like this:
PIN for later: