The BEST spinach and artichoke dip! So tacky, so wealthy, so creamy, so stinking straightforward. Certain to please everybody!
Can we simply reside within the pool of this piping sizzling spinach and artichoke dip? A dip so creamy, so tacky and so completely wealthy for all of your tortilla chip dipping wants?
(Don’t fear. We are able to achieve this far more than tortilla chips right here. We are able to do pita chips. We are able to do crostini. We are able to do all of the issues right here.)
All the things could be cooked/baked proper in your forged iron skillet (or one other oven-friendly skillet). And you’ll serve heat straight from the skillet to maintain cheesiness at its max.
Promise it’s price it. Simply possibly don’t contact the new deal with although.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ medium candy onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 (16-ounce) bundle frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed pink pepper flakes
- 1 (8-ounce) bundle cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) container bitter cream
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Warmth olive oil in a 10-inch forged iron skillet over medium warmth.
Add onion and cook dinner, stirring regularly, till translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in garlic till aromatic, about 1 minute.
Stir in wine, scraping any browned bits from the underside of the skillet.
Str in spinach, artichokes and pink pepper flakes till heat and extra liquid has diminished, about 4 minutes.
Stir in cream cheese and bitter cream till melted and heated via, about 5 minutes.
Take away from warmth. Stir in Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to style. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Preheat oven to broil on excessive. Organize an oven rack 6-inches from the broiler.
Place skillet into oven and broil till golden brown and bubbly, about 3-5 minutes.