Love peaches? Love salsa? Then this peach salsa is for you! Candy, spicy, zesty, and contemporary, it is scrumptious with tortilla chips or on tacos and extra.
When life provides you peaches, make peach salsa! Nicely, peach salsa and peach crisp and peach cobbler and peach salads and peach pizza and, and, and… It’s peach season, individuals! I hope you’re consuming these honey-sweet, chin-dripping fruits at each probability you get.
However at present, let’s speak peach salsa. This super-simple recipe is one in every of my favorites to make at the moment of 12 months. It’s candy and savory, spicy and vibrant, and it’s an absolute breeze to place collectively. Cube up all of the substances, add them to a bowl, and stir to mix! In ten-ish minutes, you’ll have a zesty, refreshing salsa that’s excellent for scooping up with tortilla chips or piling onto tacos, grilled tofu, and extra.
Peach Salsa Recipe Elements
Right here’s what you’ll have to make this straightforward peach salsa recipe:
- Peaches, after all! For this recipe (and just about all recipes) you need them to be good and ripe. I like to recommend shopping for them a couple of days forward of time in order that they’ve an opportunity to ripen absolutely in your counter. They’re able to eat once they’re tender and aromatic.
- Purple bell pepper – It provides scrumptious crunch.
- Purple onion and garlic – For sharp, savory taste.
- Lime juice and zest – They add a vibrant, citrusy zing.
- Jalapeño – For warmth.
- Cilantro – For contemporary taste.
- And sea salt – To make all of the flavors pop!
Discover the whole recipe with measurements beneath.
I name for 2 to a few peaches on this recipe, so the precise proportions of the substances are as much as you. Use extra peaches for those who like your salsa on the sweeter, juicier facet. Use fewer for those who prefer it spicier, with extra crunch.
Stir every thing collectively and chill till you’re able to serve. I like this peach salsa greatest after the flavors have an opportunity to mingle within the fridge.
Peach Salsa Recipe Variations
I’m an enormous fan of this peach salsa recipe because it’s written, however it’s nice with all kinds of variations, too! Be happy to place your individual spin on it. Listed below are a couple of concepts to get you began:
- Go all-in on the fruit. Make a peach and mango salsa by changing half the peaches with diced ripe mango. Pineapple, nectarines, and/or strawberries can be scrumptious additions too!
- Add further crunch. Toss in a handful of contemporary or grilled corn kernels.
- Make it heartier. For a extra substantial salsa, combine in a cup of cooked black beans.
- Flip up the warmth. Stir in a touch of chili powder for further kick.
- Make it tangier. Sub in pickled pink onions or pickled jalapeños for his or her uncooked counterparts.
- Toss in tomatoes. They’re at their greatest proper now, too! Exhibit juicy heirloom and cherry tomatoes alongside the peaches on this contemporary fruit salsa.
Let me know what variations you strive!
Methods to Serve Peach Salsa
The only solution to serve this peach salsa is as an appetizer or snack, together with numerous tortilla chips for dipping. For an epic summer time entertaining unfold, set it out with a bowl of guacamole and a skillet of blistered shishitos. You’ll love the combo of textures and wealthy, candy, and spicy flavors! A enjoyable drink, like a mojito, paloma, or margarita, would take this combo excessive.
Need extra methods to make use of this peach salsa? Coming proper up!
How do you prefer to serve peach salsa? Let me know within the feedback!
Extra Favourite Salsa Recipes
When you love this contemporary peach salsa, strive one in every of these selfmade salsa recipes subsequent:
Made with contemporary peaches and summer time veggies, this straightforward peach salsa recipe is nice, spicy, zesty, and scrumptious! Nice served with tortilla chips or on tacos, bowls, and extra.
- 2 to three ripe peaches, pitted and diced
- ½ pink bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup diced pink onion
- ¼ cup chopped contemporary cilantro
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- ½ jalapeño pepper, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, plus extra to style
In a medium bowl, combine collectively the peaches, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice and zest, garlic, jalapeño, and salt. Season to style and chill till prepared to make use of.