The Outback Steakhouse Tiger Sauce is a tremendous sauce to serve with roast beef or steak. This creamy, barely sizzling sauce goes so properly with roasted meats.
This submit comprises affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Outback Tiger Dill Sauce
Every time I make a major rib roast, I consider making a few of the Outback Steakhouse Tiger Dill Sauce. It’s so simple to make, and it provides the precise contact to many kinds of meat.
I prefer to serve this with corned beef, roast beef, and I’ve even put this on a sandwich earlier than. The Outback Steakhouse menu has so many various recipes that I like to make.
What Is Tiger Sauce?
Tiger Sauce is the legendary white sauce Outback Steakhouse serves alongside its roast beef. The creamy horseradish sauce has been a preferred condiment of friends for years, and now you can also make it at dwelling with this Outback Tiger Dill Sauce for Roast Beef recipe.
What Makes Tiger Sauce so Good?
Horseradish isn’t one thing that everybody loves, nevertheless it’s exhausting to get sufficient for individuals who do. Tiger Sauce combines the sharpness of ready horseradish sauce with the tang of bitter cream and provides dill for one more dimension of taste.
What Makes This Recipe for Outback Steakhouse Tiger Sauce the One You Wish to Attempt
This sauce presents nearly probably the most return in taste for the quantity of effort on the market. There isn’t any want to purchase a bottle of horseradish sauce when it’s so simple to make this Tiger Dill recipe.
Tiger Sauce Elements
To make Tiger Sauce, you’ll want simply three substances:
- Bitter cream
- Ready horseradish
- Recent or dry dill
Ready horseradish normally comprises vinegar, salt, and generally sugar. Don’t be confused. Ready horseradish isn’t the identical as ready horseradish sauce or grated horseradish. Search for Bubbie’s or Golds for the very best style.
How one can Make Tiger Sauce
This sauce recipe is easy, however you might want to plan forward to permit the flavors to mix totally.
- Combine all the substances in a bowl. Ensure that all the things is absolutely included.
- Retailer coated within the fridge for at the least 4 hours. If you would like a extra pronounced taste, wait as much as 48 hours earlier than utilizing it.
- In the event you don’t have bitter cream, you should use an equal quantity of unflavored Greek yogurt and even mayonnaise with a teaspoon of white wine vinegar.
- Attempt including a tablespoon of Dijon mustard instead of the dill.
- For a thinner sauce, add half & half or heavy cream till your attain your required consistency.
What Do You Put Tiger Sauce On?
This Tiger Sauce recipe is the proper accompaniment for any reduce of beef. It’s generally eaten with roast beef or prime rib, whether or not sizzling, chilly, or sliced on a sandwich. Nevertheless, you may get extra artistic than that if you’d like. Do this Tiger Sauce recipe on:
Tiger Sauce Recipe FAQs
What Is a Good Substitute for Tiger Sauce?
Whether or not you don’t like the warmth, try to chop again on fats, or simply can’t discover all of the substances you might want to make Tiger Sauce, you should use one of many following substitutions:
- Garlic Aioli is good if you’d like the creaminess of Tiger Sauce however don’t like the flavour of horseradish. If making garlic aioli from scratch is just too troublesome, simply add a bit grated garlic and squeeze of recent lemon juice to store-bought mayonnaise.
- Horseradish Mustard is an efficient selection if you happen to like horseradish however want to reduce energy or keep away from dairy merchandise.
- Horsey Sauce from Arby’s is a much less tangy and barely sweeter model of Tiger Sauce. Of us who like issues on the delicate facet could need to take a look at this fast and straightforward Horsey Sauce recipe.
Is the Outback Tiger Sauce a Sizzling Sauce?
No, this recipe isn’t thought-about a sizzling sauce. It’s a modernized model of conventional horseradish sauce.
Is There a Tiger Sizzling Sauce That Is Offered in Bottles?
You will discover a sizzling sauce offered underneath the title “Tiger Sauce” in shops, nevertheless it’s not the identical. Outback Steakhouse doesn’t promote its model of Tiger Dill Sauce within the grocery store.
How Lengthy Does Tiger Sauce Final?
You’ll be able to preserve the Tiger Sauce within the fridge for as much as per week, however the flavors will intensify the longer it sits. In the event you like a milder sauce, eat it sooner.
How one can Retailer Outback Steakhouse Tiger Dill Sauce
Retailer the horseradish sauce in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as per week.
Love Outback Steakhouse? Make these copycat recipes!
Favourite Sauce Recipes
Be sure you take a look at extra of my simple sauce recipes and the very best copycat Outback Steakhouse recipes right here on CopyKat!
Outback Tiger Sauce
A main rib roast or steak by no means had a greater sauce than this tiger dill sauce!
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 1 cup bitter cream
- ¼ cup ready horseradish
- 2 teaspoons chopped recent dill or dry dill weed
Mix all of the substances in a small bowl and blend properly.
Refrigerate in an hermetic container for at the least 4 hours, or ideally for 1 to 2 days, to permit the flavors to meld earlier than serving.
Energy: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0g | Fats: 4g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.1mg