This web site might include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are the proper dessert for any fall gathering! Particular person-sized and stuffed with pumpkin taste, they’re all the things you like about pumpkin pie and cheesecake multi function. These mini desserts are positive to be your new vacation custom.
Single-serving desserts are so handy for gatherings! Somewhat extra prep beforehand makes issues really easy when it comes time for consuming. And mini issues are simply so cute! Everybody all the time feedback on how nice the desserts look after I serve miniatures. When you love mini desserts, you’ll need to strive these Mini Cherry Pies, these perfect-for-fall Mini Peach Cobblers, and these conventional Mini Cheesecakes!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
I’ve discovered the proper fall gathering dessert! These mini pumpkin cheesecakes have the style of a pumpkin pie with the tangy taste of a cheesecake. The graham cracker crust is nice and provides the crunchy texture you need in a creamy dessert. When you love pumpkin pie and cheesecake, that is the autumn deal with for you. I used to be amazed at how shortly they got here collectively, they usually turned out nice!
This cheesecake is very easy to bake and also you don’t want a water tub! As a result of they’re mini, they don’t should bake as lengthy both. They are surely simpler than a big cheesecake and style simply nearly as good. As a substitute of serving slices of cheesecake on a plate, company can seize their very own dessert and throw away the liner, making it such a simple vacation dessert.
Elements in Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
This recipe is so easy and one in every of my absolute favorites to serve at events as a result of they’re simply portioned and no plates are needed. You can also make the crust in minutes, and the cheesecake filling is straightforward and stuffed with heat vacation taste! You’ll have a tough time discovering a greater social gathering deal with than this for the vacation season. Take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the publish for actual measurements.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: You should buy a field of graham crackers and pulse them in a meals processor to get an ideal crumb. Or you should buy the crumbs on the retailer.
- Butter: I used salted butter to steadiness out the sweetness of the graham crackers and sugar, and also you’ll need to depart the butter out for just a few hours to melt.
- Sugar: Makes the crust a bit of extra candy. You’ll be able to depart this ingredient out to chop down on sugar.
- Cream Cheese: You want softened cream cheese for this recipe, so be sure to go away it out for just a few hours earlier than making these mini pumpkin cheesecakes.
- Pumpkin Puree: You should use a canned puree, or pumpkin pie filling that already has spices, however I desire the home made puree.
- Vanilla Extract: Vanilla and pumpkin go nice collectively!
- Granulated Sugar: I take advantage of my common pantry sugar for this recipe.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: I really like the nice and cozy flavors of pumpkin pie spices, and I desire my home made mix! Selfmade spice blends are brisker, and pack extra taste. I additionally like realizing there are much less preservatives in them.
- Eggs: I all the time use giant Grade A eggs in my recipes.
- Whipped Cream: That is for the topping. You may whip up your individual whipped cream utilizing heavy cream, or purchase store-bought.
- Floor Cinnamon: That is an added non-obligatory seasoning that I used to brighten the highest of the whipped cream. It additionally provides an extra heat and vacation feeling.
Tips on how to Make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
If in case you have been intimidated by cheesecakes up to now, prepare to achieve all the arrogance you want! This mini pumpkin cheesecake recipe is so easy, you’ll be capable to prep these in simply 10 minutes. The very first thing it’s essential do is preheat the oven to 325°F. Then, line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and put aside.
- Put together Crust: In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Add a couple of tablespoon of the combination to every cupcake liner and press down firmly, I positioned a cupcake liner on prime of the crumbs to get a pleasant, even layer. Then discard the additional cupcake liner in spite of everything 12 crusts have been pressed down. Bake in a muffin pan for five minutes.
- Beat: In a big bowl, beat collectively the cream cheese and pumpkin puree till easy. Then add the vanilla, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice and blend once more till easy. Subsequent, add the eggs one by one, mixing totally after every addition.
- Fill: Use a big scoop to fill every cupcake liner till they’re nearly full.
- Bake: Bake for 16-20 minutes, simply till the cheesecakes are set within the center. Then cool to room temperature. Cowl the cheesecakes and refrigerate for no less than 3 hours or in a single day.
- High: High the chilled mini pumpkin cheesecakes with whipped cream and dirt with floor cinnamon.
Suggestions for Making Mini Cheesecakes
These mini cheesecakes are so scrumptious and simple to make. You’ll end up coming again to this recipe repeatedly. Listed below are just a few tricks to take advantage of this recipe.
- Utilizing Pumpkin Pie Puree: When you purchase pumpkin pie filling, keep in mind that it already has spices in it so that you’ll need to cut back the added spices on this recipe to steadiness that out.
- Making the Graham Cracker Crust: You should buy graham cracker crumbs on the retailer, however you may as well make them at residence if you have already got graham crackers. Simply pulse them in a meals processor till they’re a superb crumb. When you don’t have a meals processor, you possibly can put them in a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin, which is absolutely enjoyable!
- Various Crusts: There are such a lot of nice flavors that go along with pumpkin. Get inventive with the crust by making an attempt gingersnaps, woman fingers, and even Vanilla Wafers for the crust!
Tips on how to Retailer Leftovers
These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are so yummy I doubt you’ll have any leftovers! However for those who do must retailer them, listed below are just a few tricks to comply with.
- Within the Fridge: You’ll be able to put this dessert in an hermetic container within the fridge, and your mini pumpkin cheesecakes will keep contemporary for as much as 3 days.
- Within the Freezer: Freezing your cheesecakes could be the easiest way to take pleasure in them for as much as a month! Retailer them in an hermetic container or wrapped in plastic wrap for as much as a month. You don’t have to fret about defrosting your cheesecake, simply depart it on the counter for an hour or two till it has thawed and luxuriate in!
In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Add a couple of tablespoon of the combination to every cupcake liner and press down firmly, I positioned a cupcake liner on prime of the crumbs to get a pleasant, even layer. Discard the additional cupcake liner in spite of everything 12 crusts have been pressed down. Bake for five minutes.
In a big bowl, beat collectively the cream cheese and pumpkin puree till easy. Add the vanilla, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice and blend once more till easy. Add the eggs one by one, mixing totally after every addition.
Use a big scoop to fill every cupcake liner till they’re nearly full.
Bake for 16-20 minutes, simply till the cheesecakes are set within the center. Cool to room temperature. Cowl the cheesecakes and refrigerate for no less than 3 hours, or in a single day.
High the chilled cheesecakes with whipped cream and dirt with floor cinnamon.
Energy223kcal (11%)Carbohydrates20g (7%)Protein3g (6%)Fats15g (23%)Saturated Fats8g (40%)Polyunsaturated Fats1gMonounsaturated Fats4gTrans Fats0.2gLdl cholesterol66mg (22%)Sodium177mg (7%)Potassium94mg (3%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar15g (17%)Vitamin A2920IU (58%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium44mg (4%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary info is predicated on third social gathering calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will differ relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.