My buddy Jason is at all times asking me for extra Crockpot recipes you may can thank him for these phenomenal Gradual-Cooker Quick Ribs.
I had some brief ribs in my freezer with zero plan on the right way to use them. I did a quick search on-line and never a single recipe even got here near what I used to be picturing for this dish. So I simply winged it and hoped for one of the best and oh my gosh, these have been higher than the three brief rib dishes I ordered at eating places this fall by far. They’re melt-in-your-mouth tender with an unimaginable taste! I couldn’t wait to share the recipe with you.
These are good served with mashed potatoes. I’m together with my mashed potato recipe under. I hope you’re keen on this straightforward recipe as a lot as I do!
Observe: like many Crockpot recipes, you’ll wish to begin this within the morning. With simply 5 minutes of prep and all day to hang around within the Crockpot, you received’t imagine how flavorful and scrumptious these brief ribs are!
Gradual-Cooker Quick Ribs
3-4 brief ribs
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 yellow onion, sliced
2-4 cloves garlic, minced
1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
1 cup boiling water
1 beef bouillon dice
For serving: mashed potatoes, herbs
- Season brief ribs with salt and pepper. Dredge in all-purpose flour. Warmth one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet. Brown brief ribs for 2 minutes on either side.
- Set onion slices and garlic within the backside of a sluggish cooker. Set browned brief ribs on prime and add the tomatoes. Dissolve beef bouillon dice in boiling water, then add broth to sluggish cooker. Put the lid on and cook dinner on low for 8-9 hours, till brief ribs are tender. Serve with mashed potatoes.
2 medium Yukon gold potatoes
Spoonful bitter cream
2 Tbsp milk
1 Tbsp butter
- Put potatoes in a pot and canopy with water. Convey to a boil and boil till potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain the water from the pot, return potatoes to the pot, and put the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Switch potatoes to a bowl and use an electrical mixer to beat potatoes with bitter cream, milk, and a little bit of softened butter. Watch out to not over combine the potatoes! You need them good and creamy.
Don’t overlook to observe/like The Rose Desk on Fb, Twitter, and Instagram! Join The Rose Desk’s emails right here.