FreedomPay, a funds supplier, and Qu, an order administration platform, are partnering to offer a safe, unified eating expertise whereas supporting retailers with cloud-based ordering, loyalty and knowledge analytics capabilities, in keeping with QU CEO Amir Hudda.
“Qu has all the time prioritized letting manufacturers select who they accomplice with for funds processing,” he mentioned in an organization press launch. “This partnership with FreedomPay will increase the alternatives out there to our model companions whereas offering a seamless unified commerce expertise throughout channels and throughout manufacturers.:
The unified resolution gives:
- The flexibility to unify commerce throughout properties, channels, and areas inside a single open, absolutely agnostic, versatile platform.
- A touchless ecosystem that helps contactless funds, QR know-how, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- A completely built-in end-to-end resolution enabling safe funds, identity-as-a-service, loyalty, and enterprise intelligence.
“We’re excited to accomplice with Qu on our shared objective of making a unified and related omnichannel commerce expertise for QSR and quick informal eating places and their visitors,” Chris Kronenthal, president of FreedomPay, mentioned within the launch. “Collectively, our mixed options will give eating places and their clients a safe, seamless and best-in-class checkout expertise.”
Qu’s unified commerce platform connects the on- and off-premises ordering journey with single menu, knowledge and cloud efficiency, enabling enterprise manufacturers to:
- Take orders quicker with multi-channel and multi-brand capabilities that leverage in-store cloud utilizing edge computing.
- Make orders precisely utilizing Qu’s absolutely built-in kitchen and manufacturing optimization capabilities to enhance visitor experiences.
- Serve orders constantly simplifying the fragmented order journey by way of bi-directional integration with main supply service suppliers, the API-first platform delivers consistency to visitors, operators, and franchises alike.