Cranberry salsa is a recent and straightforward recipe to make over and over all season lengthy!
Recent tart cranberries, a little bit of onion, jalapeno, and seasonings get a fast whirl within the meals processor to create a flavorful vacation appetizer.
Serve by itself with crackers or tortilla chips or spoon over cream cheese.
An Straightforward Anytime Appetizer
- Cranberry salsa is superbly shiny with a candy and tart taste.
- This recipe wants only a few substances together with cranberries. Jalapenos, some cilantro, and a few onions.
- Use recent or frozen cranberries.
- Serve this festive candy and spicy snack with tortilla chips or different dippables like crackers or Crostini.
Substances for Cranberry Salsa
Recent Cranberries – I like this recipe with recent cranberries, however frozen cranberries style nice too!
If utilizing frozen, thaw and drain earlier than mixing. If frozen, the salsa might must be drained a bit earlier than serving.
Sugar and lime juice add a sweet-tart taste.
Jalapeño peppers – make it just a bit bit spicy! If you happen to’re utilizing canned jalapenos, stir slightly of the juice into the salsa to up the spiciness!
Tips on how to Make Cranberry Salsa
Cranberry Salsa is a kind of straightforward recipes that comes collectively rapidly.
- Pulse cranberries in a meals processor with inexperienced onions, cilantro, and jalapeno (per recipe beneath) till cranberries are chopped tremendous (however not too finely).
- Add lime juice and sugar combination and pulse simply to combine.
- Season with salt and refrigerate earlier than serving for no less than an hour.
Suggestions for the Good Salsa
Good dips are made with the fitting mixture of style, texture, and presentation.
- Keep away from over-processing the combination so it nonetheless maintains some construction.
- If utilizing frozen cranberries, the salsa will must be drained earlier than serving.
- Serve chilled as is or scooped over a block of cream cheese for an excellent presentation.
- Or, merely stir the cranberry salsa immediately into the cream cheese for a scrumptious unfold that’s good on turkey burgers, or for leftover turkey sandwiches!
Tips on how to Retailer and Freeze Cranberry Salsa
- Hold cranberry salsa in a lined container within the fridge. It’s even higher the following day when all the flavors have had an opportunity to mix! Add an additional shot of lime juice or some freshly diced jalapenos to brighten up the flavors earlier than serving.
- Freeze it in zippered baggage with the date labeled on them and they’ll maintain for about 2 months within the freezer.
- As soon as thawed, the salsa will seemingly must be drained a bit.
Did you make this Cranberry Salsa? Make sure to go away a remark and a ranking beneath!
Loaded with recent cranberries and jalapenos, this cranberry salsa is the right mixture of candy & spicy!
Mix lime juice (about 2 tablespoons) and sugar in a small bowl.
Add cranberries, inexperienced onions, cilantro and jalapeno to a meals processor. Pulse a few instances to interrupt up the cranberries.
Add sugar combination and pulse a number of extra instances. Stir in salt to style and refrigerate no less than 1 hour earlier than serving.
Retailer leftover salsa in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Stir earlier than serving to refresh flavors.
Energy: 75 | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 1g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
Diet info supplied is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.