Chuck E. Cheese reveals their 2022 winter menu with a “Winter Winner-Land” theme that see a lot of themed desserts, together with:
– Polar Bear Cupcake – A jumbo vanilla cupcake full of vanilla frosting and rolled in white sprinkles with sweet ears, eyes, and a sweet nostril. Costs might varies however begins at $5.49 in collaborating areas.
– Heat Winter Cookie – An accessible $1 improve for Chuck E. Cheese’s Large Heat Cookie that sees the cookie drizzled with chocolate syrup and sprinkled with crushed peppermint, whereas provides final.
– Dippin’ Dots Winter Toppings – Peppermint Twist or Sweet Crunch toppings for Dippin’ Dots can be found for an additional $0.50 every, whereas provides final at collaborating areas.
Along with the winter sweets, Chuck E. Cheese affords a number of promotions, together with:
– A free piece of Hello-Chew sweet to anybody who redeems E-Tickets on the Merch Counter, whereas provides final.
– Winter Enjoyable Pack – Two giant, one-topping pizzas, a Heat Winter Cookie, a goody bag, an exercise sheet, and 250 E-Tickets to make use of in your subsequent go to with costs beginning at $34.99 at collaborating areas, whereas provides final.
Picture by way of Chuck E. Cheese.