It is summer season, so we’re combining our two favourite desserts to make a slurp-able deal with! These cheesecake milkshakes are a creamy, candy drinkable cheesecake! This recipe is made in simply minutes in an ordinary blender, so you may serve this dessert anytime!
Sure, we have now a little bit of a factor for cheesecakes round right here. They’re fairly easy to scale right down to serve two–please see my mini strawberry cheesecakes made in muffin pans. However, I’ve additionally perfected no bake crustless cheesecake for 2 in small ramekins which you can preserve readily available anytime a craving hits.
Nonetheless, whirring all of the flavors of cheesecake up in a blender and consuming it with a straw simply hits proper within the sizzling summer season months. As we speak, we’re utilizing my outdated publish Milkshakes: Tips on how to Make to adapt and switch into creamy, dreamy cheesecake milkshakes.
Components for Cheesecake Milkshakes
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Use any vanilla ice cream you favor, however I’ve discovered that the vanilla bean ones style essentially the most like cheesecake on this recipe.
- Milk. Any sort of milk works right here, reminiscent of skim to complete milk. We want a small quantity of liquid to assist the cream cheese and ice cream mix collectively.
- Cream Cheese. This does not have to be softened, since we’re mixing it.
- Powdered Sugar. Only one tablespoon for additional sweetness on this recipe, however please learn under for taste choices.
- Lemon Juice. Freshly squeezed lemon juice brings the tart taste we all know and love in cheesecake.
- Vanilla. An additional dose of vanilla makes this style extra like a baked dessert.
- Graham Crackers. Crush 2 complete sheets and add them to the blender on the finish, and serve the cheesecake milkshakes garnished with additional graham crackers for enjoyable. Alternatively, you need to use ¼ cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- For serving: whipped cream, cherries, and additional graham crackers for garnish.
Tips on how to Make Cheesecake Milkshakes
To the underside of a blender, add the ice cream, milk, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Pulse to mix all the pieces, nonetheless, cease simply earlier than it is completely clean.
Add the damaged graham cracker items and pulse a couple of instances once more to interrupt them up sufficiently small to slot in a straw. Divide between two glasses and serve instantly.
Typically, no bake desserts are an opportunity to make one thing easy that feeds a crowd, and so I’ve some substitution options to make this appropriate for any eating regimen.
- Ice Cream – Please, use any sort of ice cream that works for your loved ones. Personally, we select egg-free variations, however it’s also possible to use a vegan or non-dairy product.
- Cream Cheese – I additionally simply need to point out that I efficiently use a vegan cream cheese product after I make this for my vegan husband.
- Graham Crackers – Gluten-free graham crackers work nice right here. I like this model. If in case you have graham cracker crumbs in your pantry, use ¼ cup of crumbs as a substitute of the two complete sheets referred to as for on this recipe. Sprinkle additional crumbs on prime earlier than serving (as seen within the photographs).
- Powdered Sugar – If you wish to make this a flavored cheesecake milkshake, reminiscent of a strawberry cheesecake milkshake, omit the powdered sugar and exchange it with 2 tablespoons of jam. Use strawberry jam for a strawberry cheesecake milkshake, and blueberry jam for a blueberry cheesecake milkshake. Additionally, add 8 ounces (or 1 cup) of frozen fruit in your required taste.
Nearly any sort of blender will make this cheesecake milkshake recipe, so long as it has a large base and a robust motor to mix all the pieces collectively. You’ll be able to even lower this recipe in half and make it in a private blender for a single serving.
In our home, we use a Vitamix, as a result of its robust motor makes fast work of pureeing. Much less highly effective blenders require an excessive amount of mixing, after which the combination heats up and melts an excessive amount of.
To make a strawberry model of this recipe, add 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam as a substitute of the powdered sugar, and eight ounces (1 cup) of frozen strawberries. The combination can be additional icy, fairly and pink! Garnish with an additional strawberry. I feel it goes with out saying which you can make any taste you want.
You may scan the ingredient record and surprise if cream cheese is the one cheese in a cheesecake. The reply is sure! Common cheesecake is a mixture of cream cheese, sugar, and eggs. We’re utilizing a small quantity of cream cheese mixed with ice cream to make this a no-bake cheesecake milkshake.
- 6 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker sheets, damaged into items
- For serving: whipped cream, additional crushed graham crackers and a cherry on prime?
1. Within the backside of a blender, add the milk, cream cheese, ice cream scoops, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Pulse to mix, however cease earlier than fully clean.
2. Add the two graham cracker sheets. Pulse once more till clean, although there can be chunks of graham cracker in it!
3. Divide between two glasses and serve with whipped cream, additional graham cracker crumbs and a cherry on prime of every glass.
Six scoops of ice cream is roughly 1 ¼ pints.
Graham Crackers: You need to use ¼ cup of graham cracker crumbs if you do not have complete crackers.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 812Whole Fats: 47gSaturated Fats: 27gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 16gLdl cholesterol: 154mgSodium: 516mgCarbohydrates: 82gFiber: 3gSugar: 61gProtein: 16g