Brilliant purple and fruity, this straightforward blueberry mojito is full of white rum, recent mint, lime juice, and many ice for a refreshing summer time cocktail. Topped with membership soda for a little bit of fizziness, you’ll love each minty sip.
Why You’ll Love This Blueberry Mojito
Apart from being a 5-minute recipe, listed below are extra causes to make this blueberry mojito your go-to summer time cocktail:
- Simple. Don’t fear if blueberries aren’t in season, you should utilize frozen ones if you happen to’re craving a drink any time of 12 months.
- Prep-friendly. Made as much as a number of days prematurely, this mojito is tremendous occasion prep-friendly so you may pour a fast cocktail everytime you really feel prefer it.
- Fruity. Loaded with blueberries, lime juice, and even a little bit of compote if you happen to’re up for it, this mojito recipe is as fruity because it will get.
- Refreshing. Icy, fruity, and completely minty, each sip is tremendous refreshing— good for the summer time!
What Do You Want For A Blueberry Mojito?
You solely want a handful of components for this refreshing summer time cocktail, so test your fridge or freezer! Scroll right down to the recipe card on the backside of the submit for full ingredient quantities.
- Contemporary blueberries – Frozen blueberries are okay too use if you happen to thaw them first.
- Easy syrup – Be happy to make use of uncooked honey or agave as effectively.
- Contemporary mint leaves – It’s not likely a mojito with out mint, however you may at all times go away it out.
- Lime juice – Lemon juice will work in a pinch, however lime provides you one of the best zesty taste.
- White rum
- Membership soda – You should use glowing water as an alternative.
What Alcohol Goes In A Mojito?
White rum is one of the best sort for mojitos. It’s additionally known as “silver” or “blanco,” relying on the model. Aged rum works too however it’s going to give your cocktail a touch of smokiness.
Ideas for Success
You’ll really feel like knowledgeable bartender with these straightforward suggestions that’ll take your mojito to the subsequent stage.
- Pressure it. When you’re not into bits of fruit pores and skin, pressure the puréed blueberries for a easy cocktail.
- Add meals coloring. A drop of blue meals coloring could make your blueberry mojito a fantastic electrical blue.
- Use berries. A frozen mixture of your favourite berries is a good substitute for blueberries on this recipe.
- Add compote. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of blueberry compote to every serving glass, add ice, and pour within the mojito for an additional fruity drink.
- Make minty ice cubes. Chop up 2-4 mint leaves and add them to ice dice trays. Fill them with water. Freeze utterly and use the ice cubes so as to add further aptitude to your drink.
This blueberry mojito is greatest for a laid-back cocktail night time. You’ll be able to serve it with different mojitos like my Pineapple Coconut Mojito for some boozy, fruity selection. For a light-weight chew, pair it with some straightforward appetizers like my Pulled Pork Crescent Ring and BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders. Crispy Baked Potato Wedges are an important possibility too. When you’d like a very easy however flavorful snack, you may at all times do a trio of dips: Avocado Salsa, Restaurant Model Salsa and Genuine Guacamole with Tortilla Chips.
Can I Make A Pitcher of Mojitos?
Sure! Double or triple the recipe components and put together the mojito within the pitcher with out ice or membership soda. When it’s time to serve, add the membership soda into the pitcher and stir gently. Pour it into ice-filled glasses.
Can Blueberry Mojitos Be Ready In Advance?
Sure! Skip the ice and membership soda till proper earlier than serving. You’ll be able to put together the mojitos as much as 3 days prematurely.
Extra Simple Cocktail Recipes
Yield: 2 mojitos
This 5-minute blueberry mojito is full of ice, lemon juice, and mint for an extremely refreshing summer time cocktail!
- 3/4 cup recent blueberries
- 2 oz easy syrup
- 12 recent mint leaves
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz white rum
- 8 oz membership soda
- In a meals processor or blender, puree blueberries till easy. Put aside.
- In a massive highball glass (16 oz), muddle collectively the straightforward syrup and mint leaves. (Muddling is a method used to softly mash herbs and/or fruit to launch the essence or juices. I like to recommend utilizing a muddler for greatest outcomes, nevertheless the again of a wood spoon can be utilized in a pinch.)
- Divide the muddled easy syrup and mint leaves between two highball glasses. In every glass, stir in 2 oz rum, 1 oz lime juice and a pair of to three tablespoons of the blueberry puree, to style.
- Fill glass with ice after which prime with membership soda. Garnish with mint and blueberries, if desired.
Pitcher: Double or triple the recipe components and put together the mojito within the pitcher with out ice or membership soda. When it is time to serve, add the membership soda into the pitcher and stir gently. Pour it into ice-filled glasses.
Make Forward: Sure! Skip the ice and membership soda till proper earlier than serving. You’ll be able to put together the mojitos as much as 3 days prematurely.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 248Whole Fats: 1gSaturated Fats: 0gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 0gLdl cholesterol: 0mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 6gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g
This submit could include affiliate hyperlinks. Learn my disclosure coverage.