posted by Liz Berg
on July 21, 2022
Delightfully scrumptious Biscoff Rolo Bars are a sinful deal with flavored with cookie butter and chocolate caramel candies! A elegant mixture of flavors!
These Chocolate Caramel Bars will rock your style buds. The distinctive taste of Biscoff unfold pushes the flavour excessive!
Why You’ll Love
- They’re excellent for caramel lovers.
- In the event you’re on the lookout for a scrumptious, one-of-a-kind cookie bar, these might be an enormous hit!
- In the event you’ve by no means tried Biscoff unfold, that is your excuse to purchase a jar.
I shared these with my knitter mates and obtained this textual content message later that day: Liz – These bars are unimaginable! Will I discover them in your weblog???
Continuously Requested Questions
What’s Biscoff Unfold?
After I began running a blog in 2010, Biscoff Cookie Butter Unfold (affiliate hyperlink) was simply showing within the markets. It was created by the parents that make these ubiquitous Biscoff cookies you’ve gotten skilled for those who fly Delta. Described at Europe’s Favourite Cookie for connoisseur snacking and recipes, I like utilizing them for no-bake pie crusts as a substitute of graham crackers.
The way to Use Biscoff Unfold?
It’s a scrumptious substitute for peanut butter, like in these Biscoff Blossoms. And these Toffee Biscoff Cookies and Biscoff Cookies with White Chocolate Chunks are delicious, too!!! So I had no trepidation when including Biscoff unfold to those delicious cookie bars.
Combine Biscoff unfold into vanilla ice cream, unfold on toast, waffles, or pancakes. Use it to fill truffles! It’s so scrumptious, that you just may be tempted to sit down with a jar and eat it with a spoon, however I like to recommend attempting it in these Biscoff Bars!
What are Rolos?
Made by the Hershey firm, Rolos are roll-shaped, creamy caramels with a semi-sweet chocolate coating. There’s a salted darkish chocolate model obtainable, too.
What’s in Cookie Butter?
The elements in Biscoff unfold embrace floor spice cookies, vegetable oil, brown sugar syrup, sodium bicarb, soy flour, salt, cinnamon, soy lecithin, and citric acid.
These cookie butter squares have been delicious! The Biscoff added a scrumptious undertone that may have people questioning in regards to the secret ingredient. And every chew included a gooey chocolate-covered caramel. How may anybody resist??
I couldn’t, so I despatched a plate of those decadent Biscoff Bars dwelling with each my boys and held again just a few for sweet-tooth emergencies in my freezer. Let me inform you, my stash didn’t final lengthy. I didn’t even look forward to them to defrost earlier than inhaling these leftovers!
Suggestions for Making Biscoff Bars
- PRO-Tip: Line your baking pan with non-stick foil. It serves double responsibility because it prevents the bars from sticking to the pan and makes for simple cleanup.
- Caramels, together with Rolos, are sometimes exhausting to slice since they’re sticky. Refrigerating or freezing them briefly till agency will make the job simpler. You too can attempt spraying your knife with a non-stick cooking spray like Pam.
- PRO-Tip: Pam can also be nice for spraying your measuring cup when utilizing sticky elements like peanut butter or Biscoff unfold. It can launch like a appeal!
- I minimize up some additional Rolos to press into the highest of the recent out of the oven bars so there could be no query about what was in them. Do that will warning because the pan and cookies will nonetheless be very popular.
- PRO-Tip: To make good slices, chill the bars first, however carry them to room temperature to serve so the caramels aren’t rock exhausting.
- Butter – Use salted, have at room temperature
- Darkish Brown Sugar – In the event you solely have mild brown sugar, mix1 tablespoon of molasses and 1 cup of sunshine brown sugar for every cup wanted
- Sugar – Use white, granulated sugar
- Eggs – Massive eggs, have at room temperature for the best incorporation
- Actual Vanilla Extract
- Biscoff Unfold or Cookie Butter – Examined with clean Biscoff unfold, not crunchy.
- Flour – Use all-purpose
- Baking Powder – Not baking soda. They’re two totally different merchandise and aren’t interchangeable. Baking energy usually expires whereas in your pantry, so ensure to verify the expiration date earlier than beginning this recipe.
- Salt – Common desk salt
- Rolo Candies – Chill briefly earlier than slicing to reduce the caramel sticking to the knife blade.
You Could Additionally Like:
However again to the unfold. I discover it a scrumptious substitute for peanut butter. Exchange an equal quantity of Biscoff for the peanut butter as referred to as for in your recipe.
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup darkish brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup Biscoff Unfold or Cookie Butter
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounce bundle Rolo Sweet, candies minimize in half
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9×13 pan with nonstick foil.
- In a mixer match with the paddle attachment, cream butter and each sugars.
- Add eggs.
- Add vanilla and Biscoff.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in half of the Rolos.
- Unfold batter into ready pan.
- Chop the remaining Rolos and press them onto the highest.
- Bake for about 35 minutes till frivolously golden. Let cool utterly earlier than slicing.
The recipe comes from Hug & Cookies through Lemons for Lulu weblog.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 290Whole Fats: 16gSaturated Fats: 8gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 7gLdl cholesterol: 38mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 3g