Applesauce marshmallow espresso cake is so good served as a dessert or for breakfast together with your morning espresso. Severely…this applesauce cake coated in heat marshmallows….it’s DELICIOUS! Plus, it is a easy dessert to toss collectively. It’s at all times successful once we serve it.
Applesauce Marshmallow Espresso Cake Substances:
Chopped nuts, Optionally available (Pecans or Walnuts)
Miniature marshmallows or sufficient to cowl the highest of the dish (you might use the massive marshmallows, too)
- You should use any sort of nuts that you just like on this dessert. You can too go away them out.
- I exploit miniature marshmallows, however you’ll be able to simply use massive marshmallows.
- You’ll be able to add extra spice to this cake or omit those you don’t take pleasure in.
- This espresso cake is scrumptious served heat out of the oven with a cup of espresso.
Are you studying our digital journal, Entrance Porch Life? It’s filled with nice new recipes, nation residing, unbelievable individuals, southern attraction, cooking suggestions and a lot extra. We ship it on to your electronic mail so you can begin studying, cooking and enjoyable instantly! That is our premium content material not discovered on our web site. Be part of 1000’s of others at the moment and begin having fun with our journal!
Applesauce Marshmallow Espresso Cake
This easy espresso cake is stuffed with taste. Tender marshmallows on high of an apple spice cake, you are gonna adore it!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 stick butter or 4 tablespoons or 1/4 cup melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts Optionally available (Pecans or Walnuts)
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows or sufficient to cowl the highest of the dish might use the massive marshmallows, too
Whisk collectively the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice. Pour in melted butter and blend with a spoon. Add eggs, applesauce, and vanilla extract. Fold in nuts.
Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray. Add batter. Cowl with marshmallows and press them into the batter. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Don’t neglect about our Ebooks! Every Book is a set of our hottest recipes. You’ll have all of them at your fingertips and might pull them up at any time. Good and handy as a substitute of getting to look a database. You should purchase every Book individually or purchase the bundle.
Observe us on Instagram!
© The Southern Girl Cooks photographs and textual content – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on different websites, or different makes use of allowed with out written permission of the copyright holder.