This web site could include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Soften-in-your-mouth brown sugar garlic air fryer salmon is juicy, tender and stuffed with taste. Salmon is so good, particularly when it’s cooked proper, and the air fryer makes it excellent each time! It’s a simple, hands-off technique to make a delicious meal.
Serve this wonderful salmon with a veggie and starch of selection. You possibly can attempt some mashed potatoes, roasted lemon honey asparagus or a recent panzanella salad! Brown sugar garlic salmon is tremendous versatile and works with quite a lot of sides.
The BEST Air Fryer Salmon
Moist and flaky inside, crispy seasoned exterior. Utilizing an air fryer takes all the guesswork out of creating salmon! Generally it may be intimidating to cook dinner seafood however it’s so simple. This may flip a weekend meal to a weeknight staple. It’s so fast too! 20 minutes or so and dinner’s on the desk. You possibly can even make some air fryer asparagus or broccoli in a snap to go together with it! An entire dinner in lower than half-hour. (Aren’t air fryer recipes the perfect?!)
Truthfully, the mix of brown sugar and garlic is wonderful. The candy and savory is a match made in heaven. The brown sugar caramelizes on the floor of the salmon, including a refined sweetness that balances out the pungent garlic. It enhances the flavour of salmon so properly! Whether or not you’re a seafood lover or not, this dish is certain to win you over with its distinctive and addictive taste! Good factor it’s really easy to make! In the event you love salmon as a lot as I do, discover my full checklist of recipes right here.
Why Air Frying Salmon Works
Air frying is simply one of the simplest ways to cook dinner salmon for so many causes.
- Circulating: The way in which the air fryer cooks the salmon permits the air to flow into cooking the surface to crispy perfection. Whereas the within is juicy and flaky prefer it ought to be!
- Salmon: As a result of salmon is a agency fish it received’t disintegrate within the fryer.
- It’s Quick: It’s no secret anymore that cooking with an air fryer is quicker and simpler to scrub up.
- Warmth: Utilizing the air fryer received’t warmth up your kitchen and frees up the oven for one thing else. You’re going to adore it!
Components for Brown Sugar Garlic Salmon
Candy meets savory within the final taste fusion! Brown sugar, garlic, and salmon – the facility trio that may make your style buds sing. Right here’s every part that you must put this tasty salmon collectively! All measurements might be discovered within the recipe card beneath.
- Salmon Fillets: This may be made with recent or beforehand frozen salmon.
- Kosher Salt and Pepper: Add to style. I like utilizing kosher salt as a result of it doesn’t have the bitter aftertaste that desk salt does.
- Brown Sugar: Offers a wealthy, candy taste and in addition provides a pleasant crust.
- Chili Powder: Brings the warmth to the candy.
- Paprika: Provides coloration and a bit warmth.
- Italian Seasoning: The right mix of herbs!
- Garlic Powder: A pleasant punch of taste. You can too use recent minced garlic!
Learn how to Cook dinner Salmon within the Air Fryer
Who says scrumptious meals must be difficult? With an air fryer, whipping up brown sugar garlic salmon is a breeze – simply pop it in, set the timer, and voila! A restaurant-quality dish prepared in minutes. Now, that’s what we name a tasty hack!
- Rub: Salt and pepper the salmon to style. In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Rub salmon seasoning into the fillets.
- Bake: Place within the air fryer basket skin-side down. Bake at 400 levels F for 10 minutes. If you’re including asparagus add it after the primary 5 minutes.
Suggestions for Air Frying Salmon
This air fryer salmon recipe is tremendous simple and can be even higher whenever you observe these further ideas!
- Selecting your Salmon: Each recent and frozen salmon work for this recipe. Thaw the frozen salmon earlier than cooking. Salmon ought to be clear, brightly coloured, and free from tender spots or discolorations.
- Dry: To assist the seasonings keep on with the salmon pat it dry with paper towels. Additionally press the seasonings into the salmon so it stays on the salmon.
- Test if Performed: Test the salmon early to be sure you don’t overcook it. You do not need to overcook salmon. Utilizing a meat thermometer, test the thickest a part of the salmon. The inner temperature ought to be 145 levels F. Take away from the air fryer instantly, it can proceed to cook dinner if left within the basket.
- No Thermometer: In the event you don’t have a meat thermometer you possibly can inform when Salmon is finished by the colour. When salmon is cooked it turns from a translucent reddish to an opaque pink. Uncooked salmon is translucent and reddish. When it’s cooked, it turns opaque pink.
Air-fried salmon, like several cooked fish, can final for as much as 3-4 days when saved correctly within the fridge. It’s vital to position the leftover salmon in an hermetic container or wrap it tightly with plastic wrap earlier than preserving it within the fridge. You can too freeze cooked salmon for as much as three months! However let’s be actual, who can resist a scrumptious piece of salmon for that lengthy? It’s at all times greatest to get pleasure from it recent out of the air fryer.
- Reheating: I at all times wish to reheat my salmon within the air fryer so it retains that crispy crust. 4-5 minutes at 350 levels Fahrenheit ought to do the trick! Attempt these wonderful air fryer brussels sprouts to go together with it! It’s a fast and engaging meal.
Salt and pepper the salmon. In a small bowl add the brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Rub on the salmon.
Within the basket of your air fryer add the salmon pores and skin facet down. Flip the air fryer to 400 levels and cook dinner for 10 minutes. If including asparagus add to the basket after 5 minutes.
Up to date March 15, 2023
Energy190kcal (10%)Carbohydrates7g (2%)Protein23g (46%)Fats7g (11%)Saturated Fats1g (5%)Ldl cholesterol62mg (21%)Sodium61mg (3%)Potassium574mg (16%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar6g (7%)Vitamin A317IU (6%)Calcium27mg (3%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary data is predicated on third get together calculations and is simply an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.