This web site could comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
This air fryer quesadilla recipe is the BEST and ONLY solution to make a quesadilla. A wonderfully crisp tortilla on the surface bursting with tacky goodness on the within, you’ll love how straightforward you may make a quesadilla in simply minutes!
Making quesadillas within the air fryer is actually life-changing! They prepare dinner evenly, the melty cheese is scrumptious, and the tortilla has a crispy golden texture that leads to a restaurant-status quesadilla. That is a straightforward weeknight meal thought that may be made full with salsa, rice, and beans.
What’s an Air Fryer Quesadilla?
Two easy elements create a traditional Mexican quesadilla. All you want is cheese and tortillas, and the air fryer does all of the work! Everybody loves a tacky, crispy, and heat quesadilla to get pleasure from as a snack, lunch, or any time of day. Observe my suggestions beneath for concepts on easy methods to make this a heartier meal by including meat, veggies, or beans.
Quesadillas will also be served as an appetizer or facet dish to any meal. They’re an incredible after-school snack thought, however in addition they associate with dinner. My children LOVE once I serve quesadillas with this straightforward taco soup or our favourite tortilla soup. I additionally like to serve them as a facet dish with this unimaginable avocado rooster!
A recipe doesn’t get any simpler than 2 elements. And you probably have already got them available! This recipe is my go-to air fryer recipe once I’m in a time crunch. You’ll at all times need to have tortillas in your pantry and cheese in your fridge so you may make them! Whip these up on these busy weeknights once you don’t have a number of time to make dinner.
- Flour Tortillas: Flour tortillas are my favourite as a result of they’re crispy on the surface and comfortable on the within! However corn tortillas are additionally scrumptious in case you’re gluten-free.
- Colby-Jack Cheese: I really like utilizing freshly grated Colby-jack cheese, however be happy to make use of any cheese you want.
Let’s Make Air Fryer Quesadillas
This air fryer quesadilla recipe is very easy to comply with and the outcomes are excellent each time! I really like that I simply throw the folded tortilla and cheese into the air fryer basket, then the air fryer does the remaining. Wrap your quesadillas with foil to maintain them heat in case you want. It’s simply my FAVORITE air fryer recipe and I can’t wait so that you can see why I like it a lot!
- Add Cheese on Tortillas: Sprinkle the shredded cheese on high of every tortilla, then fold the tortilla in half. Divide the cheese between every tortilla utilizing kind of to your liking.
- Fold and Prepare dinner: Rigorously place the folded tortillas within the air fryer basket and prepare dinner at 350° Fahrenheit for 3 minutes. Flip the quesadillas and proceed to prepare dinner for an extra 3 minutes or prepare dinner longer to the specified doneness.
- Serve: Serve instantly and revel in with toppings and salsa!
Air fryer quesadillas are so versatile as a result of you’ll be able to create them to suit your style buds and your cravings. Quesadillas may be extra than simply cheese. Change up the seasonings and flavors, or add veggies or meat to make it a full meal. Any approach you select to make them shall be AMAZING!
- Cheese: You should use any cheese or any mixture of cheeses. I want Colby jack, however for a kick use pepper jack!
- Meat: These are vegetarian, however you’ll be able to simply add in rooster or beef for a heartier meal.
- Add Some Warmth: I additionally love including jalapenos or purple pepper flakes to make it spicy!
- Add-ins: To combine it up you’ll be able to add in rice or beans. Black beans or refried beans are the very best!
- Veggies: Sneak in some vitamins by including veggies like corn, bell peppers or onions.
- Dipping Choices: Serve with salsa verde, bitter cream, or guacamole on the facet for dipping!
Leftover air fryer quesadillas are nice for fast snacks or meals! Rewarming them within the air fryer doesn’t take lengthy in any respect. You can also make a recent quesadilla within the time it takes you to rewarm the leftovers, however in case you do have leftover quesadillas simply comply with the instructions beneath to get pleasure from them later.
- Within the Fridge: Place leftovers in an hermetic container or sealable bag. Retailer within the fridge for as much as 3 days. I wish to separate them with paper towels to assist them not get soggy.
- Within the Freezer: Wrap the quesadillas individually in parchment paper then place them in a freezer-safe Ziploc bag or sealable container. Make certain to put them flat within the freezer. Retailer within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
- To Reheat: You may reheat them within the microwave however the tortilla will develop into comfortable. To maintain the crisp exterior, reheat the quesadilla within the air fryer. Prepare dinner at 350° Fahrenheit for about 3 minutes or till warmed by means of.
Sprinkle the cheese on high of every tortilla, then fold the tortilla in half. Divide the cheese between every tortilla utilizing kind of to your liking.
Rigorously place the folded tortillas within the air fryer basket and prepare dinner at 350° Fahrenheit for 3 minutes. Flip the quesadillas and proceed to prepare dinner for an extra 3 minutes or prepare dinner longer to the specified doneness.
Serve instantly and revel in with toppings on the facet!
Block cheese that you just shred by hand at all times creates the very best melty cheese outcomes!
Serving1quesadillaEnergy416kcal (21%)Carbohydrates27g (9%)Protein20g (40%)Fats25g (38%)Saturated Fats15g (75%)Polyunsaturated Fats2gMonounsaturated Fats7gLdl cholesterol63mg (21%)Sodium774mg (32%)Potassium148mg (4%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar2g (2%)Vitamin A656IU (13%)Calcium527mg (53%)Iron2mg (11%)
All dietary data is predicated on third celebration calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.